WTSSelling Wallpapers, BGs, Youtube Art, Avatars, Any art on request ;)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Wallpapers, BGs, Youtube Art, Avatars, Any art on request ;)
Leave this template filled out below!

Your name: (to appear on the corner of it)
Resolution: (in pixels please)
What do you want on it: (Be specific so I know and can do my best.)

Prices may vary, (I will notify you how much it will cost on purchase.

VOUCH COPIES: 4 LEFT (Only given to trustworthy users)

If you don't like it I will do whatever to make you feel comfortable with the art and how you exactly want it.

Thanks
Your name: Mp5xz
Resolution: idk...? the best possible. youtube.
What do you want on it: My minecraft character, 'Mp5xz' Holding an Iron sword.

Please add me on skype so we can talk more about this. originalskittles
Add us on skype I can take one of the other vouches as I want to talk to you more.

Skype - theretardedpig
One of the vouch copies is gone to Rejected, 4 more left!
Vouch for OP! He is great a making these I even asked if he could make me a logo and he was happy to, Everytime I asked to change something he did it very fast and was glad to. Seems like a great guy and would recommend to anyone!

What he made me:

Still looking for normal pirchases and vouch copies!
bump

*message too short*
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?