there is 1 UCE

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
there is 1 UCE
since yall cry for bypass and sh!t... It`s not made by me...(if it was it would have more stuff...)
Here`s 1 simple UCE, credits to the one creating it.
No need to end garena and sH1et.
AlienzUCE.rarattachment deleted · 209 downloads before removal
but cannot change the value
Quote Originally Posted by ix33hanqi View Post
but cannot change the value
you maybe...
but can blackshot.exe be detected by this uce?
Quote Originally Posted by deFskull View Post
since yall cry for bypass and sh!t... It`s not made by me...(if it was it would have more stuff...)
Here`s 1 simple UCE, credits to the one creating it.
No need to end garena and sH1et.
how do we put the values, address and shit?
Quote Originally Posted by jll2974 View Post
how do we put the values, address and shit?
Hey you can see "Blackshot.exe" in process list..
Quote Originally Posted by amelito08 View Post
Hey you can see "Blackshot.exe" in process list..
my question is, how do you put the values? are you saying you were able to use the hacks? when was the last time you tried it?
Quote Originally Posted by jll2974 View Post
my question is, how do you put the values? are you saying you were able to use the hacks? when was the last time you tried it?
I personally use my own UCE... about this one.. I used it on the 15th of Sept last time.
Yes I am able to use them, but since I have personal work I left the gaming stuff I have to fix 37pcs for the next class this year... I hate qqing but I do it..
just open process list and click the 'windows list' button and ther u will get Blackshot process running
Quote Originally Posted by Anujthehacker.tanwar View Post
wtf it is detectible by garena!!! i got banned!! fak u!!
haha! nice! me too! you should expect that, so make sure try it using a different account!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us