Shmegory's Hacking Pack [CLEO]

Posts 16–30 of 78 · Page 2 of 6
Thanks, but how come when I try to download the hacks I only get an 'attachment.php'? Am I missing something?
Quote Originally Posted by Chazz_D View Post
Thanks, but how come when I try to download the hacks I only get an 'attachment.php'? Am I missing something?
Use an other browser.
I press the button to activate aimbot and it says "Activated" but wont work... Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by acedeh View Post
I press the button to activate aimbot and it says "Activated" but wont work... Any ideas?
Hover over a player, and when you shoot the aimbot locks on.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
Does this work for mta!
Certainly it doesn't, other wise I would've said it would work there.
Shmegory,, it crashes everytime I shot a skin and no i dont have any mods, just the silentaim.cs


EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000001 ECX: 0x017B0AC8 EDX: 0x004603D5
ESI: 0x017B0AC8 EDI: 0x00000000 EBP: 0x00000000 ESP: 0x0028FCF0
EFLAGS: 0x00210206

Stack:
+0000: 0x00000000 0x017B0AC8 0x760E29C3 0x760E29A6
+0010: 0x00000077 0x00000000 0x74523040 0x0028FD84
+0020: 0x00837D7B 0xFFFFFFFF 0x00469FF7 0x0000001A
+0030: 0x017B0AC8 0x00000000 0x0046A220 0xDF99CC48
+0040: 0x0000006B 0x0028FD94 0x00000000 0x0000000C
+0050: 0xFFE1E1E1 0x80808080 0xFF000000 0x0053BFCC
+0060: 0x0000001A 0xDF99CB49 0x00000000 0x03F7E4B2
+0070: 0x03FEA843 0xDF99CB49 0x03FD5B5D 0x0000001A
+0080: 0xDF99CB49 0x00000000 0x0EA5ABE8 0x0028FD6C
+0090: 0x0028F8C4 0x0028FF78 0x04020AA4 0x04042EB0
+00A0: 0x00000001 0x760E6C30 0x0053E986 0x00000001
+00B0: 0x008241EF 0x004D9486 0x0053ECC2 0x00000001
+00C0: 0x00619B71 0x0000001A 0x00000001 0x00000001
+00D0: 0x0000000A 0x00748DF0 0x0000001A 0x00000001
+00E0: 0x76321245 0x00000000 0x0028FF88 0x7EFDE000
+00F0: 0x018E0000 0x4F5F99C7 0x018E10F0 0x00000008
+0100: 0x00000100 0x00000008 0x00000102 0x44000000
+0110: 0x43C00000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000400
+0120: 0x00000300 0x00000000 0x00000001 0x0009279A
+0130: 0x00000113 0x00000001 0x00000000 0x009BCF23
+0140: 0x00000200 0x00000180 0x0000002C 0x0028FE2C
+0150: 0x00825EE4 0x76321245 0x00000000 0x7EFDE000
+0160: 0xFFFFFFFF 0x00821D57 0x00000065 0x00000065
+0170: 0x0028FF88 0x00824731 0x00400000 0x00000000
+0180: 0x01962A9B 0x0000000A 0x00000094 0x00000006
+0190: 0x00000000 0x00001770 0x00000002 0x76726500
+01A0: 0x20656369 0x6B636150 0x00003120 0x00000000
+01B0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+01C0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+01D0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+01E0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+01F0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0200: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0210: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x008245C8 0x00000000
+0220: 0x00000000 0x7EFDE000 0xC0000005 0x00000000
+0230: 0x01962A9B 0x00000044 0x01999F78 0x0199AF28
+0240: 0x0199B158 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0250: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0260: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0xFFFFFFFF
+0270: 0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF 0x00000000 0x00000000
Please help me with this, I got some problems..
PM me your skype
Quote Originally Posted by iPie- View Post
Please help me with this, I got some problems..
PM me your skype
Why didn't you post them here, instead?
Shall I PM my IP instead? Post questions here related to my pack.
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Shall I PM my IP instead? Post questions here related to my pack.
Shmegory read pm
also is there anyway to make this work for MTA?

edit-
can't get it to work on samp either, could u send me a video or something?
Did all of the steps. Still doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
Shmegory read pm
also is there anyway to make this work for MTA?

edit-
can't get it to work on samp either, could u send me a video or something?
This isn't for MTA, can't you read?

Quote Originally Posted by superblazkaa View Post
When i put the ESP samp crash ;/
Probally not using cleo 4 then.

Quote Originally Posted by mrstarsz View Post
Did all of the steps. Still doesnt work.
Stop playing on a potato and upgrade to an apple or pear.
Im using cleo 4, when i use the aimbot it crashes me whne i shoot someone
Posts 16–30 of 78 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?