Account creation date finding method

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Account creation date finding method
I've found a method that allows you to find the exact account creation date. So I was thinking that if people need to know the exact account creation date, I might do that for you for very very small price. If I release it in public it might get patched so I won't be sharing it. So should I create a thread for this service in account sell/trade section or no one needs this?
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
I've found a method that allows you to find the exact account creation date. So I was thinking that if people need to know the exact account creation date, I might do that for you for very very small price. If I release it in public it might get patched so I won't be sharing it. So should I create a thread for this service in account sell/trade section or no one needs this?
go on skype i want to talk with you
Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
I've found a method that allows you to find the exact account creation date. So I was thinking that if people need to know the exact account creation date, I might do that for you for very very small price. If I release it in public it might get patched so I won't be sharing it. So should I create a thread for this service in account sell/trade section or no one needs this?
its useless lol. You cant do something with the account creation date. Also you can request it to your e-mail together with the password.
When u request a new Password All ur Account Info also Creation date sent to ur Email ... Thanks Anyway
all you need to do it go to lost id and pass and put your email in...
Why would people pay if they can do it on their own for free? I don't really like seeing people paying for stupid things like this, or wasting their money on stuff like this so here is one way you can do it:

1.) Log into Z8games
2.) Click http://clan.z8games.com/myprofile.aspx
3.) Click "LOGS"
4.) On log type search "GP" / hit search
5.) Go to the last page and the first log is your creation date, this should be the character purchased.

However this method does not guarantee your creation date 100% as players like myself didn't play on the exact date the registered. If there's another way and I find it during my search on the z8games website I will post it here, but i cant be arsed. There was an old exploit which showed you under inspected elements.
Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
Why would people pay if they can do it on their own for free? I don't really like seeing people paying for stupid things like this, or wasting their money on stuff like this so here is one way you can do it:

1.) Log into Z8games
2.) Click http://clan.z8games.com/myprofile.aspxⓘ
3.) Click "LOGS"
4.) On log type search "GP" / hit search
5.) Go to the last page and the first log is your creation date, this should be the character purchased.

However this method does not guarantee your creation date 100% as players like myself didn't play on the exact date the registered. If there's another way and I find it during my search on the z8games website I will post it here, but i cant be arsed. There was an old exploit which showed you under inspected elements.
Yess if u spin a lot of crates on BM
Just close this thread please, its embarrassing
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us