Need help making a logo!
Well I need a logo for my youtube channel.
If you could make one I would be honored.
Make it in the size of 1920x1080 and one in 320PX wide!
I would like the colors the be Black and red! A bit wine red!
The person who makes it will get a shoutout in my next youtube video
and on my next stream!
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TechArenaTV <- If you need more information
on what I do the most!
Cheers Robin.
If you could make one I would be honored.
Make it in the size of 1920x1080 and one in 320PX wide!
I would like the colors the be Black and red! A bit wine red!
The person who makes it will get a shoutout in my next youtube video
and on my next stream!
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TechArenaTV <- If you need more information
on what I do the most!
Cheers Robin.