Outdated20.0 multiboxing client

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Error code 482
CreateWindow in createWindow failed.

Rotmg Spam Bots v1.0.0 2013

pls help
Quote Originally Posted by Famaz View Post
Error code 482
CreateWindow in createWindow failed.

Rotmg Spam Bots v1.0.0 2013

pls help
You need to disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention) I had the same problem as you just search how to on google
@Botmaker My account is verified. All should work but when I run it it just says auto restarting in 3 seconds... And I got my client opend up where I am logged onto the account they will follow.
This is what happens when i run this:
cmd window pops up:
1
Server Connected
Nexus Map
read unknow packet with id:31

HELP??
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
VERIFYEMAIL

You need to verify the email for the account you are using, login with the flash client and connect to a server, you will get the message VERIFYEMAIL.
Sir BotMaker, i need to ask some questions you need to update this, you need to put an autoloot pots/items but especially for pots for the bots pickup the pots in the god lands
and there another think i dont like, the master player when moves, the bots dont move at the same time!! thats annoying, thats very bad in the god lands :/
yo uneed to update that please reply
Quote Originally Posted by kingofspeed View Post
Sir BotMaker, i need to ask some questions you need to update this, you need to put an autoloot pots/items but especially for pots for the bots pickup the pots in the god lands
and there another think i dont like, the master player when moves, the bots dont move at the same time!! thats annoying, thats very bad in the god lands :/
yo uneed to update that please reply
they don't move at the same time because they are receiving the leader's position from the update packet, which is slower

if he wanted to change this it would have to be a proxy also and retrieve the leader's position when it sends in the move packet
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
they don't move at the same time because they are receiving the leader's position from the update packet, which is slower

if he wanted to change this it would have to be a proxy also and retrieve the leader's position when it sends in the move packet
IM LIL BIT CONFUSED, so why he doesnt do dat ? if he do dat is better
in this multibox video

if you pay attention they move at same time and tehre is no problem in god lands, first cause they are op
secon cause they move at same time!!!!
Account credentials are not valid error... I just put in account info for a mule. Help? I didnt use -=+- or anything funky
Make a version for windows 8!!!
I keep getting auto restart in 3 seconds over and over as well
I KEEP GETTING AUTO RESTART IN 3 SECONDS!! I DID TYPE IN A VERIFIED MULE INTO THE CONFIG! AND IM ON WINDOWS 8
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
I KEEP GETTING AUTO RESTART IN 3 SECONDS!! I DID TYPE IN A VERIFIED MULE INTO THE CONFIG! AND IM ON WINDOWS 8
Relax, Windows 8 isn't supported.
No one knows the problem almost everyone is getting on here? The auto restart in 3 seconds is really annoying i want to use the program so bad
I got a ex.err file after it says restarting after 3 seconds idk if this helped
Can you make this so that it supports Windows 8 and 8.1?
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?