I need someone to make a HACK for a multiplayer online game (goodgame studio)
I wanna hire someone to make a hack for goodgame empire
As I know, this is not a server-sided game - I know a guy that managed to do it so it's doable for a decent hacker.
I need a long lasting "solution" to add rubies and coins to my account ... you can make me a hack or a video tutorial on how to do it and what software/s to use. Any of the two will do while I will be able to do it again in the future. I've tried to do it on my own with cheat engine and other similar softwares but it looks like it's "to much" for me. I will pay you via paypal.
Need this as fast as possible so first come first served (sort of) ... How much do you charge ?
As I know, this is not a server-sided game - I know a guy that managed to do it so it's doable for a decent hacker.
I need a long lasting "solution" to add rubies and coins to my account ... you can make me a hack or a video tutorial on how to do it and what software/s to use. Any of the two will do while I will be able to do it again in the future. I've tried to do it on my own with cheat engine and other similar softwares but it looks like it's "to much" for me. I will pay you via paypal.
Need this as fast as possible so first come first served (sort of) ... How much do you charge ?