WinkGeneralMy Artwork

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
My Artwork
I've spent most of my life drawing detailed bits and bobs, and recently I got lazy and haven't started any new drawings. But I like digital art more now, since my childhood friend adores photography.

I hope that posting a link to my gallery is fine. It's on Imgur, and here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/A5uDb

I will update this thread and post these picture individually, just hold up :)
good look ,There is a gallery of the best
Woow awesome
Amazing work
I really like some of your artwork, keep improving!
Good job! It's not easy to sell original art work, You have to be very well known to sell prints of your artwork.
Dude it's amazing!!!
These look really good, not exactly my style but they are nice!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I've started making requested artwork for people in a game called Battlefield Heroes. So if you have a character there, then be sure to PM me with a link to your profile and some general ideas of what I should make.
Very creative dude! I really enjoy your work, perhaps you could uploads some more?
Nice work and amazing!
Woah nice stuff, what software do you use for the digital art?
Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxium View Post
Woah nice stuff, what software do you use for the digital art?
Yes, what he said, Nice artwork! lots of detail.
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
Very creative dude! I really enjoy your work, perhaps you could uploads some more?
I added some new stuff to the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxium View Post
Woah nice stuff, what software do you use for the digital art?
I sketch them by hand at first, scan them in, and then edit & color with GiMP with about 800+ plugins.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us