Detected[WFBR] Coder.Dias WallHack Simple

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post
Packed PE Compact
Need the unpacked version to look at please.
File appears safe. Approved/
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
File appears safe. Approved/
thanks For Aprove
friend, can you help me, I inject the dll that normally only is not working, when I press the indicated button nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by pqpquemerdaa View Post
friend, can you help me, I inject the dll that normally only is not working, when I press the indicated button nothing happens
which injectoryou used
the process and game.exe
Dear,i use another way and it worked, sorry for the inconvenience
i use Process game.exe and injector is winject

use in lobby and press f9 in game and dont work =(
Quote Originally Posted by pqpquemerdaa View Post
i use Process game.exe and injector is winject

use in lobby and press f9 in game and dont work =(
press F9 in game
use injector
Perx
Nice hack bitch!
only works in the first game and then stops working and help = (
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
This is WallHack?, Or WallHack Color Black ?
@Coder.DiasII

Nice Job
I do not remember putting color '-'
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us