Selling Minecraft free alts Method! (Working with proof)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Minecraft free alts Method! (Working with proof)
Add me on skype if interested and you want to see proof.
Skype: boltsoft123
I will take a vouch copy. added
Received a vouch copy.

Price - ?/10
I don't the know the price for this, but it should be sold for cheap. Like, $3 or $4 cheap.

Originality - 10/10
Definitely original! xD Haven't personally seen this method out there.

Support - 9/10
Good support, asnwered everything even called me a couple times

Compatibility - 10/10
If you have minecraft and internet access, this will work

Time and effort - 3/10
The time and effort that was put in this ebook is very poor. I advise you @killer95512 to make the eBook more descriptive.

Ease of use -7/10
Easy to use. If you need help, just ask the OP after purchasing.

Content - 3/10
Again, I advise you to add more details

Overall - 6/10
Add more details to the eBook and it will get a better review.
i'm interested in this how much is it?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?