SolvedSounds

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Sounds
Short question:
Where are sounds like sentry_gun_beep and mouse_click located?
Not in .iwd files I can tell.
Thanks :>
But do I know you from something?
I'm pretty sure I do.
Oh, and I said it's not in the .iwd files.
It must be in fastfiles or something.
Quote Originally Posted by silentNQQB View Post
Thanks :>
But do I know you from something?
I'm pretty sure I do.
Oh, and I said it's not in the .iwd files.
It must be in fastfiles or something.

Hmm not that I remember...might have encountered each other I can't remember though. If it's not in .iwd files then I have no idea sorry.
Well thanks for trying anyways.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?