Programmers, FDs

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Programmers, FDs
@TheOfficialC7 and @chibizs
Can i hire the 2 of you as my FD?
FD / FLash Designer?

I also Need Java programmers...


Been running my server, but still havent got a VPS / Host Provider

If theres any Free then please PM me
C7? No. He's my Flasher :v
And there are and will not be a free VPS.
And there is a 100% chance that Chibizs will deny your request cuz he is too busy running HiddenProject.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
C7? No. He's my Flasher :v
And there are and will not be a free VPS.
And there is a 100% chance that Chibizs will deny your request cuz he is too busy running HiddenProject.

Pshh you know me so well xD anyhow I can not be your FD as I am running HP..
Lol? Just for now till my actual owner comes back .-; Been dead for months.. Or a year now.
Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialC7 View Post
Lol? Just for now till my actual owner comes back .-; Been dead for months.. Or a year now.
Lol, you do know that spider has me on League of Legends...
And you can PM him at @
133spider.
I know that he does, Lel. He asks Death to play with him (nohomo/Don't even think wrong :V) Hmm... That ight be why he isn't on or one main reason is that he doesn't give a damn about it. Till he feels like reopening it again - he did this like more than 3 times. .-.
The best u can do is me but I'm pre-occupied with exams.
I'll have to decline your offer ProjectX. Plus.. I ain't free. Darakath is paying me $25 an hour for me to be his FD. :P But really. Can't help you out man.
Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialC7 View Post
I'll have to decline your offer ProjectX. Plus.. I ain't free. Darakath is paying me $25 an hour for me to be his FD. :P But really. Can't help you out man.
You mean $30
xD Best to shutdown the server ... I Quit xD! Bye My Server!
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
xD Best to shutdown the server ... I Quit xD! Bye My Server!
Good for you
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Good for you
Yeah hell with my Serverr!
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Good for you
but that is not good for me
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

but that is not good for me
Lol, just ignore him
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us