Yasuo

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Yasuo
Hello MPGH members !
Yasuo only has one skin, do you think it's good?
Do you want to see another skin for him? Tell why.
My opinion, it's full of sweg, looks nice but a skin is not enough.
Tell me yours!
Thank you.
He just came out so there is no need for him to get another skin right now.
Give it some time! There are other champs that have only one skin that are out for a longer time, Yasuo will get his turn.
As much as I love him and how awesome he is, I don't think its time yet although it would be nice to see some variation
I like his default skin over his other skin.

Samurai > cowboy
Yeah he's still one of the more recent champs, and Syndra doesn't even have another skin yet.
Yasuo's skin .. I think we need to wait a bit longer for the new skin.
Yasuo is definitely one of my favorites.

I like his default skin better but i think they can do something with him.
Yasuo is my main and I had been using his default skin for most of the time until I bought the skin and it is sooo good! He got me to silver 4 from being unranked
I like it just as it is.
I have his skin but I really like his defualt more than the skin .
Well Yasuo is quite recent and he doesn't fit well a new skin which could change particles compared to other characters. Plus, there are some older champions with only one skin like Syndra and she's been here for a while now (we'll soon have sort of Aqua Syndra or whatever it is, some deep water thing like atlantean).
Speaking of his current skin, I don't like it, I prefer the normal skin. But I'd like to have a futuristic style skin I think, like tron or something like that ! Could have an energy wall xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?