For example: I would make a knight, I would get a bunch of stuff in godlands, then I would nexus and all my stuff would be gone as if my knight was rolled back. Just wondering if there is anyway to fix this.
Really odd question to ask and kinda pointless but what source are you using?
I don't see how it's pointless, it's kind of a big deal when items get duped/deleted. But aside from that, Trapped's source.
Originally Posted by lolmanone
I don't see how it's pointless, it's kind of a big deal when items get duped/deleted. But aside from that, Trapped's source.
I meant the question about what source you are using and I think that is why. You are using Trapped's Source and although it isn't leaked, it is certainly outdated as Trapped stop working on this project ages ago isn't that right @Trapped
I could honestly care less if it's outdated, I was just wondering if there was a solution to this problem.
AFAIK the source hosted on my GitHub repository (see signature and find "rotmg_svr" repo) had no issue of this kind, as it was solved time ago. Could you check the server's console? It is possible that it has issued accessing the MySQL database. Also, have you set it up properly, with the right structure?
It's not saying anything in the console, and yes, I did set it up with the right structure.
Originally Posted by lolmanone
I don't see how it's pointless, it's kind of a big deal when items get duped/deleted.
I agree with this.
Many private server devs do just as @Ahl said, they ignore the problem. Then they're wondering why they get some hate from people that have their items dissappeared and stats demaxed