Sol Republic Social Engineering CHEAPEST
[align=center]Hey there today I am here to offer my services to SE any Sol Republic Product you want.
[size=large]LIMITED TIME OFFER PAYING BY SKRILL GETS YOU 20% DISCOUNT AND IF YOUR ORDER IS MORE THEN 50$ YOU GET 1 BONUS ITEM!
Before you order read this through.
Requirements:
So let me explain how this works, once you are ready to order, you can pm me with your Drop/Home adress, real/fake info and payment sent to my paypal/btc/skrill. I will also need acess to the mail you make strictly for SE'ing these.
Pricing:
ToS:
No chargeback/disputes alowed (results in scam report)
Payment on Paypal are sent as family member with a note saying (Paying for services, I am "LSX username"
BTC payments are 20% preev rates.
Skrill is -10% rate so 25$ item is 22.5$
Payments accepted are Paypal/BTC/Skrill.
Choosing an item you want SE'd should be in format as shown below.
If I fail to SE which you'll know from the mails that are coming to the mail adress I will refund 50%
Once they confirm that they've shipped you are not entitled to the refund no matter what happend.
If you get billed I am not responsible, your choice of using drop adress or not (no1 got billed yet)
There might be taxes and duty fee since its shipped from US, KNOW THAT!
I can change these at any time given.
[/align]
PROOF
[/SIZE]
[size=large]LIMITED TIME OFFER PAYING BY SKRILL GETS YOU 20% DISCOUNT AND IF YOUR ORDER IS MORE THEN 50$ YOU GET 1 BONUS ITEM!
Before you order read this through.
Requirements:
- Newly Created mail which I will have acess to
- Drop/Home adress
- Real/Fake info
- $ to pay me.
So let me explain how this works, once you are ready to order, you can pm me with your Drop/Home adress, real/fake info and payment sent to my paypal/btc/skrill. I will also need acess to the mail you make strictly for SE'ing these.
Pricing:
- Anything under 100$ = 5$
- 100-200$ worth of item (1 ITEM)=15$
- 200$+ (1 item)=25$
- 100-200$ (3 items) = 35$
- 200$+ (3 items)=65$
ToS:
No chargeback/disputes alowed (results in scam report)
Payment on Paypal are sent as family member with a note saying (Paying for services, I am "LSX username"
BTC payments are 20% preev rates.
Skrill is -10% rate so 25$ item is 22.5$
Payments accepted are Paypal/BTC/Skrill.
Choosing an item you want SE'd should be in format as shown below.
If I fail to SE which you'll know from the mails that are coming to the mail adress I will refund 50%
Once they confirm that they've shipped you are not entitled to the refund no matter what happend.
If you get billed I am not responsible, your choice of using drop adress or not (no1 got billed yet)
There might be taxes and duty fee since its shipped from US, KNOW THAT!
I can change these at any time given.
Code:
Item I want SE'd : Payment option : How many items I want :
PROOF
Spoiler

