Smokers Smoking

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
Smokers Smoking
I hate smokers, Thats once and for all, all smokers are going to hell, straight down there where they'll have sexual feelings for satan! Are you a Smoker? , Just to tell you where ever i go, i behave bad around smokers, so :heh:,

Debate If you think smoking is good. or if you like smokers
I smoke, do you automatically hate me?

One quality/habbit does not define a person. If you don't like smoking, that's fine. But not liking someone for the sole reason being they smoke...well I have a problem with that argument.
i fucking HATE people who dont like others for what they do. its their choice, deal with it you fucking prick
I don't instantly hate a smoker. But when I see another teen or an adult smoking I don't think "He looks mature" I think more of like " What a dumb ass" We'll the Adults I don't look at of idiots. More of the teens because its imature, rude, sick, and instanly makes you smell like crap. A smoker does'nt know they smell THAT BAD until they quite and are no longer use to the smell.

I was in an internet caffe, and this smoker walked into the room and instantly the room had a bad smell to it and he was asked to leave.
accually i do hate you sice you kill other people by smoking, plus you are also killing the environment, so fuck off
I'm not killing the environment and I don't smell like shit.

I'm not killing the environment by smoking, because there's just not enough to do any damage. All the smoke that's put out there disperses and it's not that much. As opposed to pollution that's putting 300megatons of whatever into the atmosphere, smoking hardly does anything.

And I don't smell like shit, because I wear clean clothes and I'm not 'used to the smell' because I'm a clean person. (except maybe my lungs )

Think about what you're saying before you criticize.
Quote Originally Posted by vibhavrocks View Post
accually i do hate you sice you kill other people by smoking, plus you are also killing the environment, so fuck off
i dont know which part of this to flame you about first

ok. smokers DONT kill other people. i dont smoke chronically, but when i do..i do it outside. smoking outside leads to no second hand smoke. and i'm not killing the environment. there simply isnt enough smoke to do any damage.


i, on the other hand, hate YOU, because you listen to propaganda without thinking about it, and believe it. you stupid fuck.




there has never, ever been a scientific study proving that smokers get cancer. NEVER. so whether or not it gives you cancer id debatable





asshole
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i dont know which part of this to flame you about first

ok. smokers DONT kill other people. i dont smoke chronically, but when i do..i do it outside. smoking outside leads to no second hand smoke. and i'm not killing the environment. there simply isnt enough smoke to do any damage.


i, on the other hand, hate YOU, because you listen to propaganda without thinking about it, and believe it. you stupid fuck.




there has never, ever been a scientific study proving that smokers get cancer. NEVER. so whether or not it gives you cancer id debatable





asshole
Ace, do you flame professionally?

(As an aside, Cancer isn't the only risk, there's enphizima (Excuse my spelling, please) and other lung diseases I'm not going to go through all of them)

And to the man who won't stop bitching...

Why don't you call P.E.T.A. and tell them I'm making God kill puppies.
That's about as informed as your brilliant argument against smoking.
lollll


that reminds me


ever seen a dog high?

its HILARIOUS
www.youtube.com

blew smoke into a dog's nose once. it walked around the room, pasted to the wall, licking the corners


it was awsome
OMG XD

I should do that to my cat!

I wanna see a cat do coke! ROFL
ace76543, master of changing topics
if you dont like my fire, then dont come around.. cuz im gonna burn one down
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?