QuestionObtaining a Clean .swf

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Obtaining a Clean .swf
So basically I just want a clean rotmg.swf or whatever you want to call it. I know all the stuff about realmofthemadgod.com/version.txt and the AGCLoader[version].swf thing, but it doesn't work for me. Nobody else I read about seems to have this problem, but when I save the .swf and try to open it with Flash Player, it just shows the Wildshadow logo and says "version loading error, retrying"

I attached a screenshot, if you care that much

So my question is, if anyone else has had that problem, how do I fix it and get a working .swf?
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calebellis17 View Post
... realm updated
Quote Originally Posted by Cbsusd View Post
I just want a clean rotmg.swf
Reading thread titles much?
All you have to do is go to realmofthemadgod(dot)com(slash)AssembleeGameClient 1396991063(dot)swf and download that file. The AGCLoader is what downloads this file to your browser. This file is the actual game that you can open with flash projector.
Downloading AGCLoader, you need AssembleGameClient.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Downloading AGCLoader, you need AssembleGameClient.
If he wants untouched stuff, he still have to use the loader, mate.
AssembleeGameClient (the real thing) need patching even if you dont want to hack (*Connect to prod*) . You forgot that ,mate
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?