SolvedCoD Ghosts unlock tool for latest version

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CoD Ghosts unlock tool for latest version
does anyone have a CoD Ghosts unlock tool that unlocks all the uniforms, reticles, etc. for latest version? i dont see anymore people make these idk if you can or cant anymore
Tell me the Version Number pls.
version 3.9.8

And what I mean by unlock tool guys I mean like unlock all the uniforms and such
address 1445605E0
but if just only rewrite with FF it wont work correctly - every challenge will become -1
Quote Originally Posted by 12qwerty34 View Post
address 1445605E0
but if just only rewrite with FF it wont work correctly - every challenge will become -1
For the leechers i may quickly make a program for it, ofc with credits.
Quote Originally Posted by 12qwerty34 View Post
address 1445605E0
but if just only rewrite with FF it wont work correctly - every challenge will become -1
So how do I do it? can you give me a step by step process? im not that great with CE lol :/

Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

For the leechers i may quickly make a program for it, ofc with credits.
So your going to make a program/tool?
What about that address thing you gave me?

Quote Originally Posted by 12qwerty34 View Post
But better wait until somebody will made a tool)
And I dont get that as well, am I suppose to download the super unlocker?
dude, 1) it is not a chat, it is a forum, dont post every sentences as a single post
2) so as you havent enough skills to do it by your ouw hand, wait untill somebody who have will do it
Quote Originally Posted by PREDATORXV View Post
So your going to make a program/tool?
Yes, gonna try to.
Cool I'll check it out wen I get home man thank you
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us