HelpNo BE servers?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
No BE servers?
Well, I've been banned on an older account, and I just wanted to go mess around on some non-BE servers. When I filter out BE servers, it only shows one, but it still won't let me join it (it says BE initialized) are there any true no BE servers that will allow me to play on a banned account? Thanks ahead, just a bit confused as I haven't joined a No-BE server since December :l
R u vac banned?
sorry for such a late response. I'm only BE banned, but all of the servers that say they don't have BE still give me a BE ban notification and kick me to menu. It's not much of an issue for me since I've since bought the game back, but I think it would be fun to mess around on.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us