CA is just like school????

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
CA is just like school????
Ok so last night I was bored and started thinking about CA and how many people quit MPGH because of school....but then I started thinking, CA is somewhat like school. I mean think about it, killing people to get your KDR up is like math class. The maps and guns are history class. The female and male characters are the students. Quarantine is just like lunch...except zombies feed on humans, humans don't feed on actual food they die or survive and win. (ex: You're somewhat of a loner or you got a bully on your hands, he/she is the zombie and you're the human trying to stay alive)
Typing and interacting with other players who try to correct you (like me) is english class.

Now what do you think about all this? If you can think of any other classes CA is like then feel free to let us know.
You should really pay attention in class, And please take your pill before posting. One thing is right. My freaking geography teacher it is a fucking zombie with a super spy combod.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
You should really pay attention in class, And please take your pill before posting. One thing is right. My freaking geography teacher it is a fucking zombie with a super spy combod.
You're a dumbass obviously, go flame someone else's thread for the day, hopefully you'll realize the idiotic mistake you made of coming to someone's thread and making a horrible decision of flaming it.
Also I don't have to pay attention in class considering I already graduated high school. Class of '08 biznatch.
Ok..Sure that's very interest information, but i won't MPGH because of school ~ Leisure.
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Ok..Sure that's very interest information, but i won't MPGH because of school ~ Leisure.
Here's an SAT analogy for you while we're on the topic of school
Combat Arms is to MPGH as School is to Sparknotes
so really, there's a very easy way to find parallels
Not that I use Sparknotes.
lol a little wierd but kinda try
Quote Originally Posted by LeetWarrior View Post
lol a little wierd but kinda try
Well think about it....you add up your score which equals your Kill Death Ratio (KDR) and that's basically doing math in a math class.
An the people who try to correct you (like me) while spelling incorrectly are your english teachers.
What if you master "CA School"
Quote Originally Posted by LeetWarrior View Post
What if you master "CA School"
Then you graduate? idk.
There's tons of parallels that I see too, but comparing them is kind of weird so
Now that u mentioned it,I think school is like ca now lol
How about:
Getting into fights=arguing in combat arms
Getting suspended(or expelled)=Getting banned o.O xD
Quote Originally Posted by xaznvietlife View Post
Now that u mentioned it,I think school is like ca now lol
How about:
Getting into fights=arguing in combat arms
Getting suspended(or expelled)=Getting banned o.O xD
lol temp ban and perm ban <_<
But you can make another account, what does that count as?
And plus, even if you win your fights, you're still a retard. Look down.

Anyway, tyler, make your sig shorter, it's so friggin long.... -_- took me like 3 seconds to scroll past 5 words you wrote.
but..combat arms isnt boring D:
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
Ok so last night I was bored and started thinking about CA and how many people quit MPGH because of school....but then I started thinking, CA is somewhat like school. I mean think about it, killing people to get your KDR up is like math class. The maps and guns are history class. The female and male characters are the students. Quarantine is just like lunch...except zombies feed on humans, humans don't feed on actual food they die or survive and win. (ex: You're somewhat of a loner or you got a bully on your hands, he/she is the zombie and you're the human trying to stay alive)
Typing and interacting with other players who try to correct you (like me) is english class.

Now what do you think about all this? If you can think of any other classes CA is like then feel free to let us know.
i think you were really bored and should do ur homework
i am a 1337 hax0r at school

and how is CA like school?
you dont run around killing people getting Multi kills ect..
But there are ladaysssss mmmmm ehhehehe
Quote Originally Posted by TheKamikazes View Post
i am a 1337 hax0r at school

and how is CA like school?
you dont run around killing people getting Multi kills ect..
But there are ladaysssss mmmmm ehhehehe
The only ladies you'll ever touch, is your mother and a pig.

Sorry, with that spelling and crap, I am scared of your schooling.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?