WTBlooking to buy processor

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I can do it for you for 50% of the original price.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
I can do it for you for 50% of the original price.
That means 60$ for that processor? how much is your charge?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
I can do it for you for 50% of the original price.
too high... 78% ?

EDIT - i am building whole rig so i need to buy more parts...
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post


That means 60$ for that processor? how much is your charge?
What do you mean by charge?
I do 50% of the price.
It means that it cost $60 for the processor.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

What do you mean by charge?
I do 50% of the price.
It means that it cost $60 for the processor.
so, All i have to do is pay you 60$, no more ?
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post


so, All i have to do is pay you 60$, no more ?
Yeap .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Yeap .
Alright, i wanna buy some stuff then. do you ship to Algeria?
Panda can u do for laptops? for example 2000-3000usd? if u can - pm me.
bump... still looking , will pay 25%
Quote Originally Posted by xXGriffindorXx View Post
bump... still looking , will pay 25%
Will do it for 50%.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?