Stop with the "Fav Hacks?"

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Stop with the "Fav Hacks?"
Dear God, all I see are posts in the General section saying the same thing, sometimes with polls, sometimes not. All they ever say are OMG, WHAT'S YOUR FAV HAX?
Wow really? You only need one poll to know what people want, you don't look at a poll and then create another, that's just pointless.
So please. Do everyone a favor and stop posting Your Fav Hack?
As of right now there are 3 on the front page.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...rite-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...rite-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...-you-want.html
Seriously guys. Stop. We get the point.
My favorite hack is me being a bunny and raping little girls. :3
I was just saying the exact thing-but was to lazy to find all links.

Mouzie! What game are you playing!!!
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I was just saying the exact thing-but was to lazy to find all links.

Mouzie! What game are you playing!!!
He's playing pedo-bunny, duh.
Believe it or not, there's actually a game on mofunzone that's called that.
It came out a long time ago <_<
I only remember it because my friends and I cracked up over it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?