I think that this file have virus cause usually when i download others wall hack it dosent have the virus detected sign but only this hack is the first time getting it.
DetectedBlackShot Garena Hack
Works Perfect~~ Thanks a lott =)
nice... it works... thanks a lot... but a bit lag when open this hack... by the way thanks
yaa . Its Very lagg -,-
When i it says Perfect! You Can Start Now?" , i start blackshot and nothing loads up
Why i cant download this hack ><
LOL you buy the hack and post here (Y)
window 8 not working?
Doesn't work for Windows 8!
Dear Windows 8 USERS,
No virus detected and the hack is still undetected but it doesn't for Windows 8 because I'm Windows 8 user too! I waste my time trying all day and it doesn't work! I just thought it will worked for Windows 8.
Right click BlackShot Garena Hack > Run as administrator > Decrypting... Please Wait? > Perfect! You Can Start Now? > Hack Loaded Sucessfully > BlackShot was started but it closed by itself.
OS Supported: Win Xp, Vista and 7 ( both 32/64 bit )
Sorry to all Windows 8 users, you probably you have to wait for another hack that support Windows 8! Don't waste your time trying! Play clean and kill as much as you can!
No virus detected and the hack is still undetected but it doesn't for Windows 8 because I'm Windows 8 user too! I waste my time trying all day and it doesn't work! I just thought it will worked for Windows 8.
Right click BlackShot Garena Hack > Run as administrator > Decrypting... Please Wait? > Perfect! You Can Start Now? > Hack Loaded Sucessfully > BlackShot was started but it closed by itself.
OS Supported: Win Xp, Vista and 7 ( both 32/64 bit )
Sorry to all Windows 8 users, you probably you have to wait for another hack that support Windows 8! Don't waste your time trying! Play clean and kill as much as you can!

Good Job (:
This thread is closed for replies.


