[GMS v148.3] µPE | Pack editor

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Delision View Post
Well I got to the character select screen, then it closed, giving me a message about cheat detected by Black Cipher.
I was using the same injector the post said to use and did everything in the right order.
I'm having this same problem...
Quote Originally Posted by Hydroshen View Post
I'm having this same problem...
Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that this is patched then
Quote Originally Posted by Aurai View Post
A link:[/url]
I am fairly new to all of this, and I got the µPE up and running and but I really have no idea how to use that and the scripts together, is there anywhere that I could find a more detailed description of how to use the packet editor?

(cant post links so I had to delete it)
Any packets you wanna share with us?
Without sample packets its hard to know whether this works or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Prosque View Post
Any packets you wanna share with us?
Without sample packets its hard to know whether this works or not.
Medal of Honor Packet:
9C 00 ** ** ** 00 05 00 C6 18 25 00 01 00 00 00
//Make sure you put it in slot 1
Quote Originally Posted by Delision View Post
Well I got to the character select screen, then it closed, giving me a message about cheat detected by Black Cipher.
I was using the same injector the post said to use and did everything in the right order.
I am also having this problem, did you find a way to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
I am also having this problem, did you find a way to fix it?
I think the bot is just patched, sadly.
I cant download. its open me an 1x1 page. Weird
Quote Originally Posted by elmatoro View Post
I cant download. its open me an 1x1 page. Weird
There seems to be a problem with the downloads right now, so try again later.
can someone do a tutorial on how to use this im kind of confused on using a injector since its my frist time.
Thanks a BUNCH, great release
Wondering if anyone has luck with this because I have seen someone using d/c hacks on servers.
Any updated version ( ?
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?