How is this possible?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How is this possible?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/37146418#profileⓘ

He was in Bronze 1 or 2 he plays horrible with cait and suddenly in one night it had a win streak about 20 matches with cait and he entered silver , I dont think its elo boost because of his scores and farm and I talked to him during some matches , I queued up with my smurf S3 and 2 times in row (2 games ) we were queued up with unrankeds that played terrible ,and we won.
well. it is not possible at all.. can you imagine, he always get the best team? yeah. that's what happened.
so what you are saying here is smurf cant talk like normal or what? Or maybe he using hackdrop (just happened to me).
I got from Gold 4 to Plat in 2 days playing only singed and to be honest I don't know how I won half the games. Just coincidence
Quote Originally Posted by HotTitsGG View Post
I got from Gold 4 to Plat in 2 days playing only singed and to be honest I don't know how I won half the games. Just coincidence
Well statistically speaking you're supposed to win over half of the time if you're not a troll yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Well statistically speaking you're supposed to win over half of the time if you're not a troll yourself.
Is this actually true? Being in silver i find that it is the hardest thing to see anyone with a win rate higher then 50%
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Is this actually true? Being in silver i find that it is the hardest thing to see anyone with a win rate higher then 50%
Well your team has 4 chances to have a troll, while the enemy team has 5.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Well your team has 4 chances to have a troll, while the enemy team has 5.
I've yet to see a game where a troll makes their team lose. There's so much luck behind winning with a troll and this all depends on your opponents mindsets.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


I've yet to see a game where a troll makes their team lose. There's so much luck behind winning with a troll and this all depends on your opponents mindsets.
Also depends on the kind of troll. If you get a guy who just dives turret and feeds kills every time he spawns, you might have a hard time winning.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


I've yet to see a game where a troll makes their team lose. There's so much luck behind winning with a troll and this all depends on your opponents mindsets.
Yeah, I'm just stating some generic possibilities
Maybe it's luck he starts losing now...
20 wins in a row = boost

20 wins with minor losses = luck or scripts

20 wins with less minor losses = opponents are idiots who can't counter Cait (junglers be afk)
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?