Should not have deleted my thread.
This Riddick member deleted my thread and sent me this pm:

The problem with this is I did not post any outside download links. The file I included was uploaded directly to MPGH.
The only link posted was for Virus Total scan. If you are able to look at my post he deleted you'll see there are no outside download links.
If this is how members are gonna be treated here then im not gonna take the time to share my hard work here.
The problem with this is I did not post any outside download links. The file I included was uploaded directly to MPGH.
The only link posted was for Virus Total scan. If you are able to look at my post he deleted you'll see there are no outside download links.
If this is how members are gonna be treated here then im not gonna take the time to share my hard work here.
