An actual tutorial?
I've seen lots of hacks posted in here, and a lot of mentions of 'devcon' too, but has anyone actually posted a tutorial?
People seem to be getting along just fine around here, but all I want to know is how do you actually use these hacks? What is devcon?
If someone could make a tutorial and possibly sticky it, that would be great, but just like DayZ, I hope there is no private executers that you need to pay for...
Any help would be appreciated!
People seem to be getting along just fine around here, but all I want to know is how do you actually use these hacks? What is devcon?
If someone could make a tutorial and possibly sticky it, that would be great, but just like DayZ, I hope there is no private executers that you need to pay for...
Any help would be appreciated!
