QuestionEasy Avatar Request (Possibly)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Easy Avatar Request (Possibly)
Could someone re-create this avatar (http://imgur.com/QAtxICf?) But make it 200x200?

And instead of a B, could it be a 'S', then a 'W' and then a 'L' (so 3 different avatars, or you could just send me the psd and I could just change the letter myself P: ).

The font is Blade II (http://www.dafont.com/blade-2.font)

If anything, just re-create the glossy slash diagonally and the effect, please and thank you!
Bump D:, is it a hard request?
@SomeAsianDude

I can do't for u but it'll cost u only 1.5$ by paypal cuz it's a little avatar
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post
@SomeAsianDude

I can do't for u but it'll cost u only 1.5$ by paypal cuz it's a little avatar
Well I don't have any online money.
@SomeAsianDude

I PMd u
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us