WTS[Matching any real price] Stan's Social Media Network! FB likes-Insta followers etc!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Matching any real price] Stan's Social Media Network! FB likes-Insta followers etc!


Skypes to be added are: Martiiinn.osbot and itzstan


Guys are 110% to be trusted, if, and I say if(most unlikely)any scams occur, it will be on my name, and as you might have noticed, I value my MPGH account alot.
What are the prices (for Instagram)? Also, I'm willing to take a vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
What are the prices (for Instagram)? Also, I'm willing to take a vouch copy.
Instagram is 2,50$ for 1000 followers, likes are $3 for 1000
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Instagram is 2,50$ for 1000 followers, likes are $3 for 1000
Are you giving out vouch copies and/or discounts on bulk purchases?

Also, I'm going to assume these are fake followers (bots).
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Are you giving out vouch copies and/or discounts on bulk purchases?

Also, I'm going to assume these are fake followers (bots).
I'll have to ask, I'll update you on that.
80-90% are real followers, rest are bots. Now, whether they like your posts or not is unknown, they might, they might not, up to them.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


I'll have to ask, I'll update you on that.
80-90% are real followers, rest are bots. Now, whether they like your posts or not is unknown, they might, they might not, up to them.
Alright, tell me if you decide to give a vouch. I'll buy some depending on how it goes.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Alright, tell me if you decide to give a vouch. I'll buy some depending on how it goes.
Not trying to hurt OP's business, but real followers CAN unfollow you
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Alright, tell me if you decide to give a vouch. I'll buy some depending on how it goes.
No vouch copies given. If you'd like to see their feedbacks story, send me a PM. I've can assure you you'll get your total followers withing 72 hours, total likes within 24-48 hours.
@Yotsuba Yes, but they've got an assurance system where if you drop below your bought quota, they'll get you more again until you're back on what you've paid for.
Can I get a vouch copy for Facebook followers?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?