Fire Team Glitches

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Fire Team Glitches
Anyone know any glitches for example cabin fever ?
There's a section made solely for glitches. If it's not there, then oh wale.
I thought I would just discuss about the glitches. :3
No. That's what the glitching section is for.
THeres a working one, If you fly lag from the B point to the barn, jump up and u can easily go to the roof. its what i use
Quote Originally Posted by hellboi916 View Post
Anyone know any glitches for example cabin fever ?
Next time please post in the correct thread.
OP - I Havent seen any new glitches. I wouldnt try to glitch, heard Nexon is gonna "Buckle down on their HackShield"
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


Next time please post in the correct thread.
OP - I Havent seen any new glitches. I wouldnt try to glitch, heard Nexon is gonna "Buckle down on their HackShield"
Okay .
What if I use a different account ? or will I be Ip banned ?
Quote Originally Posted by hellboi916 View Post
Okay .
What if I use a different account ? or will I be Ip banned ?
Your Choice, i stopped hacking and glitching, its pointless. Although glitching is harder to detect. Its totally up to you.
ahh it may be pointless but it's to have even more fun. In my opinion anyways.
i know basicly every glitch thats been found hmu if u just wanna glitch pm for my ign
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us