Help i got ERROR! Why

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help i got ERROR! Why
I keep getting this error once i switched to multiplayer


Help pls.. I wanna play COD 4 First time.

What are your PC specificaitions?
Where did you download CoD4 ?
Make sure that your anti virus isn't blocking it.
my PC Specifications
1 png

I download it at 2 png
i disabled my anti virus
Quote Originally Posted by danielstand View Post
my PC Specifications
1 png

I download it at 2 png
i disabled my anti virus

Repack Features:
- It is based on the British license Razor1911
- Bilingual installer
- Installed patch 1.7
- Cut and multiplayer attractor movie
- Do not recoded
- Installation of approximately 30 minutes
- Repacked & Released by R.G Catalyst
I'm not sure does this include the whole MP part, too. (A few peeps have said that MP doesn't work)
Maybe you should try an other torrent(MP rip)
Ok I'll try dling this torrent then 1 png after i dl this torrent i'll give fast feedback to you.
dling this whole midnight Good Night. sleepy!~~~
Thank you.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?