Help would be much appreciated!
If someone is kind enough to explain me why ammo hack is not working, I'd appreciate it.
I got the static adress for ammo in CE and I can edit the value(not only visual). So I set a big value and start shooting. After a few bullets I can shoot as much as I want but the enemy doesn't take any damage.
If I try it with grenades, only the first one works, if i try to throw more they won't explode. The only way it works, is with smoke nades and that works perfect.
So am I doing something wrong or is ammo server sided?
I got the static adress for ammo in CE and I can edit the value(not only visual). So I set a big value and start shooting. After a few bullets I can shoot as much as I want but the enemy doesn't take any damage.
If I try it with grenades, only the first one works, if i try to throw more they won't explode. The only way it works, is with smoke nades and that works perfect.
So am I doing something wrong or is ammo server sided?