OutdatedHow to install DevCon and Start hack script !

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
When i click on "1 Exec" than the Game crash! And its come a ERROR messagen
Hi i have a question
: Why i cant download this script?
you should be able to download it the only thing I can think of would be your firewall preventing you from finishing the download because of it looking "suspicious"
if i start the dowload then attachment is with me
I dont Trust extasy Hosting at all he probly bind hes rat with hes stolen script this script was already posted in 2013
Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeNoob View Post
I dont Trust extasy Hosting at all he probly bind hes rat with hes stolen script this script was already posted in 2013
Post the proof you have please and link me where the old script is.
Its been 3 weeks and I can't join any server with the expansion enabled. I have done the @hack and addons thing AND put the devcon pbo in @hack\Addons but I still get kicked for having it.
Spy glass just fucked me, lol. How the hell do you bypass that
those the script + Devcon still work? dont wanna get banneda
Everything is working well ;D good job!!
Quote Originally Posted by GoaJepZ View Post
Everything is working well ;D good job!!
What server are you doing this on?
Naaa, Server detects this.
When i hit (1) Exec it just blinks. What can you tell me im doing wrong :/
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us