APB:RELOADED MULTIHACK

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
APB:RELOADED MULTIHACK
We have had an update guys! works just the same but is updated to work perfectly with the new patch! This hack was not made by me! all credits go to the people down in the credits!

I am fairly sure it's undetected, sometimes it can take as much as 3 weeks to get banned other times if i rage all the time it has been as little 4-5 days.

So use at your own risk, I am not responsible if you get banned using this.


ESP:
Box
Name - BROKEN
Distance
Tank Level
2D Radar
Visible Checks (shitty but works most of the time)
Projectile/Nades
Vehicle

Aimbot:
Limited FOV
Bone Scan(center mass, L/R feet, L/R wrists, L/R shoulders)
Visible Checks (shitty but still works)
No Recoil
AutoFire

Misc:
Crosshair

Instructions:
Inject DLL as soon as you start the game, you will see a console window pop up. Wait until you are in a district and spawned press the HOME key to enable the hack.

Keys:
Home - Activates Hack (ONLY PRESS AFTER SPAWNING AND FULLY LOADED OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH)
End - Toggles: AutoFire
Delete - Toggles: Aim and Draws everyone
Page Down - Toggles: Aimbot

Bugs:
*Crashes on district switch
*VisChecks are shit

Credits: uNrEaL, Tamimego, SystemFiles, R00T88, _silencer, the1domo, K@N@VEL,HOOAH07, lowHertz, jesterret, xLGHxLeGeNd
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS HACK ALL THANKS GO TO THESE GUYS ^
VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1397745987/
Jotti's scan:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b57c24dc906837

HOW TO USE:
(1). Download and extract .dll file to hard drive.
(2). Open Injector as admin (I recommend Extreme Injector V2.1).
(3). Start up APB and select APB.exe in proccesses.
(4). Select apb multihack.dll after clicking browse.
(5). Log in to apb.
(6). Click inject and load into game.
(7). Once fully loaded press HOME.
(8). ENJOY!

Change Log:
v0.3 - Updated for newest patch (1.16.0) , added aimkey toggle key (pageup).
v0.2 - Added aimbot toggle key (pagedown)
v0.1 - Fixed crash related to names, removed name esp.
v0.0 - Initial release

WORKS FOR NA AND EU NOT BR!

PLEASE CLICK DOWNLOAD AND THANKS!
tCXE7aB.png941 KB · 812 downloads
I need to check the unpacked version please as it is packed. Upload it and I will deleted it once tested.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I need to check the unpacked version please as it is packed. Upload it and I will deleted it once tested.
so upload just the .dll?
Quote Originally Posted by Yebb View Post
so upload just the .dll?
I need to see and check the unpacked dll as the one you uploaded is protected. Maybe you don't understand what I am asking as you can't provide it, as some coders pack their dll's to stop leechers taking it and posting it on other sites.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I need to see and check the unpacked dll as the one you uploaded is protected. Maybe you don't understand what I am asking as you can't provide it, as some coders pack their dll's to stop leechers taking it and posting it on other sites.
probably true, cant even upload just the .dll on its own, sorry
Can't approve it then sorry.
What forums btw you found these?Who is the main coder of this hack?would he fix the bugs?Why didn't you just ask a mod to edit your previous topic?

Or your just trying to get more thanks and rep?
And it is confirmed that we get only banned on one account while we logged several times on our main account?
please hurry i can't wait to play btw thanks yebb for being ontop of the updates !!
Someone please approve this so we can use it
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us