[PAYPAL] Curse Voice Beta Keys 3$
Hi there !
I'm selling some Curse Voice Beta Keys 3$ each as written in the title !
Stock : 3
Please leave a message below if you are interested with your skype name. Or you may add me as well using the button on the left panel.
Note: a trade using steam can be discussed
Please do not ask for a vouch due to the little stock available, furthermore I guess that every trusted members have a key. But well I believe it's up to you to trust me or not
Curse Voice is the lastest product from Curse which is a Voice Chat with special features only for League of Legends such as Baron and Dragon timer, teammates' ultimates timers and some more. For more informations you should visit their website.
Have a good day
I'm selling some Curse Voice Beta Keys 3$ each as written in the title !
Stock : 3
Please leave a message below if you are interested with your skype name. Or you may add me as well using the button on the left panel.
Note: a trade using steam can be discussed
Please do not ask for a vouch due to the little stock available, furthermore I guess that every trusted members have a key. But well I believe it's up to you to trust me or not

Curse Voice is the lastest product from Curse which is a Voice Chat with special features only for League of Legends such as Baron and Dragon timer, teammates' ultimates timers and some more. For more informations you should visit their website.
Have a good day

