WTBHack my email address

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hack my email address
I forgot the password to my email address and I typed the phone number in incorrectly by one digit.
It is a mule for my RotMG account and I had some potions on there that I want to recover.
Post your Skype and I will add you and give you the info that I know.
Let me know of pricing, needed information, et cetera in a Skype message, preferably not here.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
I forgot the password to my email address and I typed the phone number in incorrectly by one digit.
It is a mule for my RotMG account and I had some potions on there that I want to recover.
Post your Skype and I will add you and give you the info that I know.
Let me know of pricing, needed information, et cetera in a Skype message, preferably not here.

Thanks!
Why not contact your email provider, I'm pretty sure they'll understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post


Why not contact your email provider, I'm pretty sure they'll understand.
I've tried. Google is pretty secure when it comes to their privacy and security
Nobody wants to try this? Please?
Skype : Sak.noel6 add me
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
I forgot the password to my email address and I typed the phone number in incorrectly by one digit.
It is a mule for my RotMG account and I had some potions on there that I want to recover.
Post your Skype and I will add you and give you the info that I know.
Let me know of pricing, needed information, et cetera in a Skype message, preferably not here.

Thanks!
Yo, I'll help.
Pay me 4 life and we have a deal
My skype name is LeafWhite86
I can do this for $35 BTC considering I will be running a brute force on my VPS for aprox 3-11 days until it successfully cracks your account. Add 'ryanyoloswag420' if you are interested in my services.
Quote Originally Posted by MyPlatAccount View Post
I can do this for $35 BTC considering I will be running a brute force on my VPS for aprox 3-11 days until it successfully cracks your account. Add 'ryanyoloswag420' if you are interested in my services.
How do you plan to run a bruteforce on a Google login?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?