About Blinding Aura...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
About Blinding Aura...
Does anyone know the drop rates of it? I've done fragments quest like 300 times now
Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
Does anyone know the drop rates of it? I've done fragments quest like 300 times now
According to this, it's 1-3% but I'm not sure how reliable that is...
It shouldn't matter though, just keep patient and good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
Does anyone know the drop rates of it? I've done fragments quest like 300 times now
Took me 700-800 turn-in's to get the aura . Try stacking the fragments and turn in the quest manually, that's what i did to get the Aura.
Keep trying and Good Luck
OK, closing it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us