ArrowWar Rock Cleaner.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
War Rock Cleaner.
So I've gotten a few requests via PM for the WR Cleaner I use. It's for me the simplest, easiest to use; In my opinion.





Now the way to do this is easy, simply:

1. Extract to a folder or Desktop, whichever you prefer.

2. Run both C & D drive cleaners as admin (if on vista) BEFORE & AFTER a game.





Thats it!

What this does exactly, is remove all the pre-fetch data your pc saves; for WR, msn, etc. so that the next time you run it, it will be like its the first time.

VirusScan
Lol.. Nice Liz.
What exactly does this do? I've used one before but I didn't know why lol :P
Quote Originally Posted by pretli View Post
What exactly does this do? I've used one before but I didn't know why lol :P
I COULD tell you what it does, but that would mean I would be a contributing factor in your fail. Read the green buddy and then ask yourself, "If im hacking, why would I want to use this before and after the game?"
My bad lol...I read the first few lines and posted.. I saw someone talking about one earlier so I didn't bother reading everything. Sorry
thanks Liz
yup, no problem
why would i need to clean my d {disk} drive
Sometimes Windows saves pre-fetch info in there, just in case you need to do a system restore etc.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us