QuestionHelpEvent Notifier

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Event Notifier
Recently I've been using a website which has a event notifier that allows me to check for events such as hermit gods cross server. Recently it hasn't been working so I was wondering if there was some sort of program that allows me to view gods cross servers. If you do have one and don't feel like sharing it I am completely fine with that for the fact that it is your property. Thank you.
The owner of that website has been having troubles with getting his ip banned. He is planning on implementing proxies into his bots to prevent this from occurring. He is currently looking for a way to get fresh proxies.
Quote Originally Posted by mSteaker View Post
The owner of that website has been having troubles with getting his ip banned. He is planning on implementing proxies into his bots to prevent this from occurring. He is currently looking for a way to get fresh proxies.
Thanks. I was hoping someone could understand who I am talking about since i can't post a link. Thanks.
What event notifier do you use? If you can't post a link can you email it to me please? I really want to use it as well. But, if you don't want to share it, its completely fine.
Quote Originally Posted by noksbrow View Post
Thanks. I was hoping someone could understand who I am talking about since i can't post a link. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
What event notifier do you use? If you can't post a link can you email it to me please? I really want to use it as well. But, if you don't want to share it, its completely fine.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
///10char
Quote Originally Posted by mSteaker View Post
The owner of that website has been having troubles with getting his ip banned. He is planning on implementing proxies into his bots to prevent this from occurring. He is currently looking for a way to get fresh proxies.
yeah same thing for me to, ip banning, i am looking to add in socks4 support into my bots.

I’ve been thinking about making a event Event Notifier and releasing it to the public on mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
yeah same thing for me to, ip banning, i am looking to add in socks4 support into my bots.

I’ve been thinking about making a event Event Notifier and releasing it to the public on mpgh.
Dude don't be stupid, just make a similar website and put a lot of ads, then enjoy the $$
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?