SolvedNeed someone to photoshop skin code cards

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone to photoshop skin code cards
Hi guys, I was trying to SE a Riot Ward skin code and an Arctic Ops Varus skin code from Riot support by saying I got cards at PAX and the client said the codes have already been redeemed. They then asked for a picture of the actual card with the code on it, so I need someone to photoshop the codes that I gave support onto an image of the actual cards. In return I'll give you the codes to use on any server you want, so long as I get the ward skin code to use on NA.

You can reply here or PM me if you want.
Code?
Okay.. well what is the code??
I can do it, but it has to be a good picture, try not to have any glare on the card.
http: (link) //imgur (link) . (link) com/ (link) a/VxESc There ya go Hope that looks alright.
This won't work i know from experience
Quote Originally Posted by Crandon View Post
This won't work i know from experience
Oh, well then.
I'll still try though
@elephanturd Thanks buddy, I'll post back here when Riot responds
Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
@elephanturd Thanks buddy, I'll post back here when Riot responds
BTW
All the codes got invalid after patch 4.6 so but if it works can i have the code to:P to use it on my EUW acc:P?
Quote Originally Posted by Crandon View Post


BTW
All the codes got invalid after patch 4.6 so but if it works can i have the code to:P to use it on my EUW acc:P?
If elephanturd doesn't need it for EUW then sure I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
If elephanturd doesn't need it for EUW then sure I guess
Sure I don't mind go ahead
Quote Originally Posted by elephanturd View Post
Sure I don't mind go ahead
Got this response from support :

Hello Summoner,

I looked up the codes you gave me, and it appears to have already been used. I’m sorry, but once a code is used, we can’t use it to provide anyone else with content.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

So looks like @Crandon was right, sorry mate.
I can give you a Curse Voice beta key if you want for the effort you put in though
Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
Got this response from support :

Hello Summoner,

I looked up the codes you gave me, and it appears to have already been used. I’m sorry, but once a code is used, we can’t use it to provide anyone else with content.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

So looks like @Crandon was right, sorry mate.
I can give you a Curse Voice beta key if you want for the effort you put in though
haha i knew it exaclty what they sended to me to
Yep, got exactly the same answer : (
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?