Garry's Mod Lua virus, the benefits!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Garry's Mod Lua virus, the benefits!
Video pretty much says it all. The new virus that spread around until it was patched has it benefits you know
Fuck yeah. I discovered this too... Too bad as soon as I discovered it, it got patched about 5 minutes later.
Quote Originally Posted by SuperValkerie View Post
Fuck yeah. I discovered this too... Too bad as soon as I discovered it, it got patched about 5 minutes later.
Yeah but me and 5 of my mates joined "Eclipse DarkRP gaming" because they didn't changed rcon, set everyone back to user, set all of us to owner. Made the motd a youtube video called "We hacked Eclipse DarkRP gaming". Changed their rcon to make it impossible for anyone to fix but the actual owner. Fucked with everyone on the server and are editing a youtube video together right now. Then changed a bnch of server values to unfavorable settings like "sv_cheats 1" in rcon. Then the owner got on and shut it down until "fixed" everything. My five mates and me are still owner rank though XD.
Quote Originally Posted by Sankeman View Post
Yeah but me and 5 of my mates joined "Eclipse DarkRP gaming" because they didn't changed rcon, set everyone back to user, set all of us to owner. Made the motd a youtube video called "We hacked Eclipse DarkRP gaming". Changed their rcon to make it impossible for anyone to fix but the actual owner. Fucked with everyone on the server and are editing a youtube video together right now. Then changed a bnch of server values to unfavorable settings like "sv_cheats 1" in rcon. Then the owner got on and shut it down until "fixed" everything. My five mates and me are still owner rank though XD.
Yeah, that server was ours and was good while it lasted. It's a shame the fucking owner happened to wake up at 3 AM and shut it down... But on the bright side, we did some irreversible things that if he even bothered to fix would probably take him days or weeks.
Haha amazing. I had the coughing going on for me as well, so I thought I would check if I were one of the lucky ones. I got one aswell
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?