Selling 20$ UGC

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 20$ UGC
Selling 20$ UGC, looking for ~45-50 life, will accept payment of 8 UB HP rings.
I'm very vouched in game and I have a few vouches on these forums, no scam reports. You can go first if you wish, if not, we shall use a MM.
Proof that it works :
You can contact me via in game or skype, IGN Jacobkuca Skype jacobkuca
(If it says not found just wait a few minutes and try again)
Take your IGN down, you can get banned.
They don't have any proof that that's my account, for all they know I just put up a random guy's ign there. Thanks for the warning though.
Since you are using the account to communicate, they can just contact you and confirm it. I would recommend you only trade per mule and don't show the seller/buyer your main account since he can take a screenshot and report you. And yes they will ban you. You should be even more carefull, since you have really rare stuff (for example the tablet).
Don't worry, I have it all figured out
You mean that this is your mule?
Got another ugc and used that last one, selling for the same offer, 45-50 lifes or 8 ub hp rings. -Kuca
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?