OutdatedAuto Ranking 21.0.1

Posts 136–143 of 143 · Page 10 of 10
It was working fine until last night, now it just says

Server Connected
server closed
method 1
Server Connected
server closed
method 1
Server Connected
server closed
method 1
Server Connected
Quote Originally Posted by agra View Post
until last night
wait for new version: Auto Ranking 21.0.2
It's time to update this amazing thing
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon?
Quote Originally Posted by Rishiko View Post
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon?

The source code is available in the tutorial and source code section, I will upload once I’ve made some sufficient changes in a week or two time, into then feel free to compile and update the source code yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
The source code is available in the tutorial and source code section, I will upload once I’ve made some sufficient changes in a week or two time, into then feel free to compile and update the source code yourself.
Well, I can't code so if anyone wants to give me a working code, that'd be great
Thanks for the quick answer botmaker.
Looking forward to the update!
I would love to have a 21.0.2 version now, but since youre going to take time to make sure its awesome, please try to put in a feature to select which character is the bot. I love this program! haha thanks for keeping us posted on whats going on!
Posts 136–143 of 143 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?