SmileLag walking

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Lag walking
Shit ,haven't been on mpgh in so long.

ANYWAYS, I just got a new comp, it performs crazy well, but was just wondering if you guys know any methods of how to make your lag walk laggier? Mine lags a little, but it doesn't freeze totally enough to make me walk on air/ fly.

So if you know any way to change that, comment please .
Ah, those days. I remember i just spammed print scr and was able to get to one platform to another lol. Sorry if this doesnt help you
Video recorder may help produce fps lag a little bit. Anything that can cause overall fps lag should help in your quest to once again lag walk.
Why doesn't someone just make a print screen spammer
Well I'm using a macro i set it to spam prntscrn every 5 ms. If you don't have a macro you can use fraps to framelock at 0 fps.
I use a macro on my g700 to spam prtscreen every 2ms. i think its best for a macro
I like the fraps idea, although wouldn't you wanna set it to like 1 or something so you at least move a little?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us