BG Extreme Question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BG Extreme Question
Hey, I got a question. I often play BG Extreme with the Easy bug. Now many people told me, that we have to kill 500 Enemies for better Rewards/better chance. But the Wiki says u have to finish it OR kill 500 Enemies. Whats right now?


Greetz

Ps: If i solo BG Extreme i never receive Rewards, why?
There used to be a tab under Challenges where there are BeginZ challenges listed (this is way back when BG BeginZ was released for NA/EU).

There were 6 of them in total:
- Win/Complete BG BeginZ in Easy
- Win/Complete BG BeginZ in Normal
- Win/Complete BG BeginZ in Extreme
- Wipeout 100 bots in BG BeginZ Easy
- Wipeout 300 bots in BG BeginZ Normal
- Wipeout 500 bots in BG BeginZ Extreme

In short, for every game you successfully complete, you get some reward (not a lot). For every 100/300/500 bots you kill, you get whatever rewards you could get depending on the difficulty. It is speculated that you get more chances of getting the perm weapons if you complete these challenges.

Since that tab was removed (you can no longer see the Events tab), people still firmly believe that this reward system was never changed.

As for the solo playing, I have to guess it's to prevent people from farming the mode. Don't take my word for it. Maybe it was there since its release.
Thank u, another thing - why dont i get these medals + Euros? Because of the glitch/bug?
Medals are one-time only. Once you finished it once, you can no longer earn them again.
Quote Originally Posted by aznfreak93 View Post
Medals are one-time only. Once you finished it once, you can no longer earn them again.
I know, i am not an ava newbie
But I dont even earned the medal for BG Extreme one time, although i did it ca. 20 times the last 3 days :/
Then, I guess it's safe to assume that glitching won't reward the Extreme medal. I didn't earn the medal by glitching, since I had someone else hax the hell out of it once before (OPK and all that). In that case, try to do it legit, or find someone with the tools to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by aznfreak93 View Post
Then, I guess it's safe to assume that glitching won't reward the Extreme medal. I didn't earn the medal by glitching, since I had someone else hax the hell out of it once before (OPK and all that). In that case, try to do it legit, or find someone with the tools to do it.
Actually, I did it l3gittly
We were 4 people doing it, one of us, Hunt3r, had like 30 extra respawns, wasted all of them helping us getting the medal. XDDDDD
Yeah what he said ^^
All the answers are answered pretty much.

Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?