Dear Steam,

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dear Steam,
STEAM FUCK YOU! I get given an account from my friend, it gets disabled so I cant trade or add friends or anything. So I contact support I WAIT A FUCKING WEEK! They say something like its against steam rules to hack accounts/have multiple accounts...I didnt...so I log into my main (keep in mind im a major trader) It says i logged in from a new device CANT TRADE FOR A WEEK. So a week later I try to trade IT SAYS IM ON A NEW DEVICE AGAIN! FUCK OFF STEAM LEMME TRADE! So I go back onto my account given by my friend, IT SAYS IT WAS DISABLED COMPLETLY AND I COULDNT GET ONTO IT, STEAM DAFUQ?! LEMME TRADE AND PLAY MY DAMN GAMES!

fuck you,

Painguin
hahaha dat rage <3
same thing happend to me FUCK GABE AND STEAAMMMMMM
Kid..there's a few threads about this on steam supports website read it and stop crying...
Didn't read.
Shit man.... I'm sorry for you




lewl I was kiddin, I didnt read either.
Thank you for using steaming pile of shit
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us