Always wondered what this hack does

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Always wondered what this hack does
Ok, just a question, I have always seen this feature in many hacks called "No Fog" what exactly is it's purpose? I mean I never understood what it does. Anyone mind telling me?
likke in snow valley..it removes the fog=easier to see
thank + rep me please
What it does
Quote Originally Posted by striker1010 View Post
Ok, just a question, I have always seen this feature in many hacks called "No Fog" what exactly is it's purpose? I mean I never understood what it does. Anyone mind telling me?
From what i have seen all it does ,is makes the map you are in clear
Ah ok. Thanks for the replies guys
Quote Originally Posted by striker1010 View Post
Ok, just a question, I have always seen this feature in many hacks called "No Fog" what exactly is it's purpose? I mean I never understood what it does. Anyone mind telling me?
go in snow valley match. Turn nofog on and off look in the sky.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?