Outdatedjakedogg100's 21.0.1 RotMG Sprite Edit (Nilly's Client)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
jakedogg100's 21.0.1 RotMG Sprite Edit (Nilly's Client)
Alright, here it is. jakedogg100's Sprite Edit for the New UPDATE!!!

Woot.

Alright, I fixed a BUNCH of character sprites and I think it's ready to be re-released.

Thanks to...

@Potammies - Seals and Orbs (Including UT's)
@MaohNoRaiden - Wand of the Bulwark from PServers
@nilly - The amazing In-Game Mod Selector Client!!!

The reason for this being released with Nilly's 21.0.1 Client is because I couldn't get a clean 21.0.1 Client due to the fact that I'm a little bit special.

Alright, so...

 
Screenies!!!



And for the Virus Scans...

Jotti Scan

VirusTotal Scan

And I believe that is it!

If you like the Sprite Edit with the Nilly Client better, please tell me and I will use it as long as Nilly keeps bringin' the releases!

EDIT: I fixed up the post with a nifty little Link to Nilly's 21.0.1 Thread for more attraction to his post! Forgot to do this last night...
jakedogg100's Sprite Edit 21.0.1 (Nilly Client)_mpgh.net.rar4.2 MB · 510 downloads Clean
I love your sense of humor xD.

Btw great sprite edit release, can't wait till i try it out and play.
Approved, very interesting sprites.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved, very interesting sprites.
I approve of your approval, very interesting picture.
Great work on the edits. Gonna take a little while to get used to them, but thanks for the release
Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
Great work on the edits. Gonna take a little while to get used to them, but thanks for the release
Thanks bunches and bunches and bushels and bouquets and stuff!
It is great, however you don't have the egg bag or pink bag in it (so you can't see them in-game). I also think that it would be cool if every stat pot had their own unique sprite. Also, what program do you use to edit the images after you take them from the swf? I tried to use paint to fix the egg bag but so far no luck.
Quote Originally Posted by magemaster1 View Post
It is great, however you don't have the egg bag or pink bag in it (so you can't see them in-game). I also think that it would be cool if every stat pot had their own unique sprite. Also, what program do you use to edit the images after you take them from the swf? I tried to use paint to fix the egg bag but so far no luck.
MSPaint does not support transparent background. GIMP or Photoshop are your best picks.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
MSPaint does not support transparent background. GIMP or Photoshop are your best picks.
Thanks for telling me the program to use . There were lots of white backgrounds because of paint. But the reason that i thought that the custom textures were not in there at all was because i was only seeing brown and purple bags, which are not pulled from 162.
This is a .PHP File can anyone tell me how to open this please
Quote Originally Posted by ELFkIlLeRR View Post
This is a .PHP File can anyone tell me how to open this please
Please explain your trouble.

What exactly is the .PHP file you are speaking of? The downloaded file, or something completely unrelated to the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by magemaster1 View Post
It is great, however you don't have the egg bag or pink bag in it (so you can't see them in-game). I also think that it would be cool if every stat pot had their own unique sprite. Also, what program do you use to edit the images after you take them from the swf? I tried to use paint to fix the egg bag but so far no luck.
I was unaware of such bags existing in the game as I do not play Prod much, I apologize for any trouble you had with my client. Thanks for telling me the issue though, I'll see what I can do to fix that considering I have the entire Phoenix Server to assist me with this ;D
Quote Originally Posted by ELFkIlLeRR View Post
This is a .PHP File can anyone tell me how to open this please
It's a MPGH related problem. Try downloading with another browser. If it doesn't work, @Lovroman halp pls
Can you update this to nilly's v2 mod selector with the improved autoaim? If you can that'll be great, thanks in advance.
How Do I open I cant open .swf files
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?