Lightbulb!?!? INSPIRATION ?!?!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
!?!? INSPIRATION ?!?!
yes i need inspiration trying to lern c++ its pretty simple but...i have this thing were its hard for me to concentrate say id rather do easier stuff like ...play video games... so yea i wondering what inspires/inspired you to program any language, stuff you like to do wen programing/learning ...music? smoke up? crack? xD anyways just looking for motivation thanks for participating



p.s sorry if this is lame/boring/stupid/useless/not at the write place xD ...ec..ect...ect


love Sawm
hey

my problem is concentration to.
music works fine for me and some dedication.
only don't listen to music when you try to learn the difficult stuff.
that's bad for your concentration to.

the only solution is just to start and read the whole tutorial

succes
nice thanks yea love music i found cool video tutorials on youtube i dono if i can post link so i wont but if any beguiners wana cheak them out youtube(antiRTFM) its fun to get some one talk about easy stuff helps get into it i find

lol list of drugs i couldn't/could concentrate on how about you?:P
1=could 0=couldn't
[0] extacy
[1] weed
[1-0]hash i dono depends
[++1]speed xD

anything else? im social talk i love you! ALL! :O
dont do drugs lol, their bad for your health ^^

my motivation is probably getting as good(or almost as good) in gamehacking as HelioS and WAV(tho wav is always stoned so maybe drugs do help )

also work with someone as a team, that usually gives enough motivation.
This is exactly the reason why I never expanded my programming knowlegde
I'm speechless. Uhh.... Damn... just damn o_O...

I've never been "motivated" to do anything in my whole life. I either do it cuz I want to or I don't :L. idk about u but motivations never had much of an effect on me :l
My motivation is because i feel like it To be honest. v_v. I just wanna do random stuff to computers xD and learn about them more. Or maybe its to distract me from homework, who knows =>
yea but i NEED CONCENTRATION lol i dono why i just cant stand there doing it well some times yes sometimes im like hehehe ima go play a video game AND I SHOULD JUST BE READING xD oh shit wait that might be the reason why im not done school yet :O obviously i got issues but il make it tho i know it

i don't DO drugs i done them and sometimes happens lol the bad for your health is motly bull tho if you know what to use and how to use it the vitamins neded to heal from them neways got a big book on that xD but i dont

ok well im out im going to read a book chow

WAIIITTT not done id love to hear how you started and what interested you into programing games,hack,..ect

love sawm
Quote Originally Posted by sawm444 View Post
yea but i NEED CONCENTRATION lol i dono why i just cant stand there doing it well some times yes sometimes im like hehehe ima go play a video game AND I SHOULD JUST BE READING xD oh shit wait that might be the reason why im not done school yet :O obviously i got issues but il make it tho i know it

i don't DO drugs i done them and sometimes happens lol the bad for your health is motly bull tho if you know what to use and how to use it the vitamins neded to heal from them neways got a big book on that xD but i dont

ok well im out im going to read a book chow

WAIIITTT not done id love to hear how you started and what interested you into programing games,hack,..ect

love sawm
Well i just like to play around with stuff and see what happens. Usually this ends up breaking something important which is most of the fun! I started, when i finally had enough time to start seriously (i had pseudo started many times before but school got in the way). Now i know enough that i shouldn't lose all my knowledge too easily. Especially with the amount i use it to procrastinate. I've briefly though about game programming before, perhaps later is what i decided.
Here is your motivation: You can be like Dave. Making lots of money just by selling game hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Here is your motivation: You can be like Dave. Making lots of money just by selling game hacks.
Depends on ur idea of what a lot of money is... I can guarantee you Dave would be lucky to be making 30,000 a year in the business its in. I think I said this before, but the guy who coded MHS, is Head of IPod Development in Japan. Now that's a job that makes a lot of money. I would say game hacking is more of a hobby :L...


Oh and how I started wanting to hack Combat Arms... Well I played it for about a year. Then I tried a hack just once, and I realized this game wasn't that fun anymore, and so I already took introduction to programming classes in Java I figured wth can't be that hard to make a hack. And that's what I'm doing right now and having more fun learning how to exploit the game then actly playing it o_O.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Depends on ur idea of what a lot of money is... I can guarantee you Dave would be lucky to be making 30,000 a year in the business its in. I think I said this before, but the guy who coded MHS, is Head of IPod Development in Japan. Now that's a job that makes a lot of money. I would say game hacking is more of a hobby :L...


Oh and how I started wanting to hack Combat Arms... Well I played it for about a year. Then I tried a hack just once, and I realized this game wasn't that fun anymore, and so I already took introduction to programming classes in Java I figured wth can't be that hard to make a hack. And that's what I'm doing right now and having more fun learning how to exploit the game then actly playing it o_O.
there was a job offer for fps cheats dot com which COULD get you between 1000 and 30000 a month depending on what engines you could hack on and if you know ways to keep stuff undetected ^^ i think dave would make a whole lot more then 30000 a year :P
That's it? Why not just get a normal Development job then instead of trying to make money with hacks? $30k-50k/yr easy depending on location - and that's 'just out of school' no real world experience jr (so jr jr lol), $85k/yr+ for Sr Level.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
there was a job offer for fps cheats dot com which COULD get you between 1000 and 30000 a month depending on what engines you could hack on and if you know ways to keep stuff undetected ^^ i think dave would make a whole lot more then 30000 a year :P
I'd prefer having a job that just pays you every week for every hour you work.
Instead of having to rely on a game that can patch your stuff any moment.
that's true too - as you get older and get more bills, mortgage, have a family etc etc that steady paycheck gets more and more important
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us