m4 spring

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
m4 spring
did anyone win the the m4 spring?? with the 10k zp per create?? how many crates they spin?
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
did anyone win the the m4 spring?? with the 10k zp per create?? how many crates they spin?
1 my nigga. Just kidding, I'm not going to spend $5 for a chance to win the Spring.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
1 my nigga. Just kidding, I'm not going to spend $5 for a chance to win the Spring.
that white text ******
I think its very hard to do almost impossible..
I spun 25 crates and i didnt got it
damn sucks. i cant even play anymore fcking 200+ ping with my isp
I dont even think its worth
Just buy the M4A1-Vip for a 100% chance of "winning".
noone is going to win Z8games rigged all the creates so noone win
Right...
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
noone is going to win Z8games rigged all the creates so noone win
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us